Denver Meeting Space – Boardroom Rental
$35 Per Hour
$210 Per Day
The Boardroom is a 45 X 15 foot Denver meeting space rental with a long conference table suitable for 10 to 12 people. The room has 28th story views and is accessible from the reception area of our business center. The room has a wide glass marker board one wall and a large wall mounted TV/monitor on the opposite wall. The TV monitor enables projection capabilities via an HDMI cable from the center of the table. The table also contains two flush mount brushed nickel receptacles with power and Ethernet connections for up to eight laptop computers. Additionally, our free WiFi is both secure and fast (100 MB). It’s perfect for depositions, sales presentations or board meetings so when you next need a large meeting room with the best technology available our Boardroom rental can’t be beat.
This Denver meeting space rental is priced at $35 per hour and $210 for a full day rental. Our members receive a $5 per hour discount. If you have needs for multiple reservations per month, consider becoming a Virtual Office customer for $75 per month. Virtual Office customers receive the following:
- a $5 per hour discount on all conference room reservations. On a full day rental that’s $30 or nearly half of the cost of a full day rental.
- Two free hours of conference room usage in our two smaller conference rooms or one hour in the boardroom.
- The use of our address on your web site, business cards and with the secretary of state’s office. A 17th Street address is the best address in the Denver metro area and has been called the Wall Street of the West.
- A business telephone number that:
- you can publish for incoming calls (and keep your cell phone private)
- can be programmed on your cell phone for outbound calls
- can be programmed to ring on a VoIP telephone for your desktop
Your visitors in the boardroom will be impressed with your office image at YourOffice. It’s a penthouse corporate image with 28th story views and all for as little as $75 per month.
To make a reservation for this Denver meeting space rental call (303) 260-6400 for our reservations desk.
For more information about the area go Location.
“I rented a small conference room for three hours to conduct a mediation. It was an excellent decision. The office area is sparking clean and very well appointed. The room itself was new and professional. There were a couple of areas where I could ask my clients to wait while I spoke to the others in private. Free coffee and water was readily available. The reception staff was very professional and coordinated with me as my clients arrives . When it looked as if my meeting was going to run over, the staff allowed me to stay in the room to complete my business. Booking in the first place was very easy and the rates were very competitive. I have no hesitation in recommending this facility to anyone and will likely use it again frequently.”
– Anthony Matthews
“Sarah and the staff at YourOffice are great, the office is run professionally and the facilities are impressive. I’d recommend YourOffice for any company with telecommuters who have a need for a professional work environment in downtown Denver.”
To see more Google reviews go to Reviews.
Contact us today for more information about a boardroom rental in Denver.