Downtown Denver Office Space
Elegant Reception Area
Prestigeous Downtown Image
Downtown Denver's 16th Street Mall
Executive Suites for Rent in Denver
YourOffice provides executive suites for small business owners or remote representatives of larger companies in need of small office space. Our typical customer rents a single office for six to twelve months at rates that are are less than a traditional office lease plus other related expenses. Regardless of your immediate size, our executive suites services are scalable to accommodate your growth plans and flexible enough to fit your budget.
YourOffice is perfect for those seeking an elite Denver business image and is certain to impress your prospective clients.
Would you like to see pictures of our facility? Virtual Tour
What's included in every office?
Executive Suites Include:
- Office Space – With offices ranging in size from 110 square feet to 250 square feet we have a space that’s perfect for your business needs.
- Furniture – Each office includes a large desk, credenza, bookcase, mobile file drawer, desk chair and two guest chairs. Larger offices have additional workstations including desk, mobile file drawer and desk chair for each additional person.
- Telephone Service – We provide best in class Mitel telephone services with an on premise PBX and VoIP services such as voice mail to email and simultaneous ring to multiple devices.
- Internet Access – Our internet service is the fastest in the industry (1 GB). We provide a dedicated symmetrical 100 MB connection to each customer office.
- Data Security – We provide a secure Virtual LAN (VLAN) for each customer which provides a security barrier security around every office. No one can get to your data and no one can impact your bandwidth.
- Free WiFi – YourOffice hosts 4 enterprise grade WiFi routers around the facility which allows you to roam around the entire floor without disconnecting from the originally connected router.
- Kitchen privileges – Customers and clients of customers receive full kitchen privileges including free coffee and tea.
- Receptionist Services – Your guests to our facility will always be greeted with a warm welcome by one of our staff members.
What other optional items are available?
In your executive suites you may also opt for these additional services:
- Telephone answering services
- Conference room usage
- Administrative services by our staff members
- Cloud technical services provided by our IT partners
- Web site design by our IT partners
How does YourOffice compare to other executive suites?
We are a very high image business center with the best technology in our industry. We provide a Regus image but at a better price. After you perform a thorough evaluation you should find us to be the best value in the upper half of the executive suites marketplace.
Where is YourOffice located?
We are located at the center downtown Denver at 17th Street and Welton in Dominion Towers. For more information or a map go to Location.
What else is in the area?
Our executive suites are located close to:
- Denver Pavillions Mall
- Hotels (Grand Hyatt, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn)
- Restaurants (Appaloosa Grill, Hard Rock Café, Chipotle, Larkburger, Chili’s)
- Colorado Athletic Club
- 16th Street Mall and free mall shuttle busses
- Denver City and County Building (via shuttle bus)
- Colorado State Capital (via shuttle bus)
- Light Rail stations (1/2 block away)
- Bus service on Welton and 17th Streets
What building amenities are included?
- On site parking – Dominion Towers has a three level parking garage with parking costs of approximately $220 per month. Other parking is available across the street on California and across 17th street for approximately $175 per month.
- Athletic Facility – Dominion Towers has a small fitness facility which includes 6 pieces of aerobic equipment including as treadmills, stationary bicycles, etc. Shower facilities are included and no membership fee is required to use any of the equipment.
- Salvaggio’s Sandwich Shop – Enjoy the convenience of an on site restaurant on those busy days or bad weather days.
- Russell’s Convenience Store – It’s small but can service most of your short term needs.
- Roof Top Patio – Dominion Towers has an elegant roof top patio. It’s available to all of our customers and can also be reserved for the hosting of corporate events.
- 24 Hour Security – The building requires card key access after normal business hours and staffs the security desk 24 hours per day.
You should come for a site visit of our executive suites but if that is not possible take a virtual tour.
Our inventory of offices changes every month so it’s difficult to keep accurate pricing on the website. If you need a good image for your business or the best technology available you’ll like our pricing. If you would like to see pricing for our currently available offices please Contact Us.
Please provide your email address or telephone number and we’ll contact you very soon..