Downtown Denver Office Space
Elegant Reception Area
Prestigeous Downtown Image
Downtown Denver's 16th Street Mall
Executive Suites for Rent in Denver
YourOffice provides executive suites for small business owners or remote representatives of larger companies in need of small office space. Our typical customer rents a single executive office in Denver for six to twelve months at rates that are are less than a traditional office lease plus other related expenses. Regardless of your immediate size, our executive suites services are scalable to accommodate your growth plans and flexible enough to fit your budget.
YourOffice is perfect for those seeking an elite Denver business image and is certain to impress your prospective clients.
What's included in every office?
Executive Suites Include:
- Office Space – With offices ranging in size from 110 square feet to 250 square feet we have an executive office in Denver that’s perfect for your business needs.
- Furniture – Each office includes a large desk, credenza, bookcase, mobile file drawer, desk chair and two guest chairs. Larger offices have additional workstations including desk, mobile file drawer and desk chair for each additional person.
- Telephone Service – We provide best in class Mitel telephone services with an on premise PBX and VoIP services such as voice mail to email and simultaneous ring to multiple devices.
- Internet Access – If you’re looking for executive offices for rent with great technology, our internet service is the fastest in the industry (1 GB). We provide a dedicated symmetrical 100 MB connection to each executive office in Denver.
- Data Security – We provide a secure Virtual LAN (VLAN) for each customer which provides a security barrier security around every office. No one can get to your data and no one can impact your bandwidth.
- Free WiFi – YourOffice hosts 4 enterprise grade WiFi routers around the facility which allows you to roam around the entire floor without disconnecting from the originally connected router.
- Kitchen privileges – Customers and clients of customers receive full kitchen privileges including free coffee and tea when you rent an executive office in Denver.
- Receptionist Services – Your guests to our facility will always be greeted with a warm welcome by one of our staff members.
What other optional items are available?
In our executive suites you may also opt for these additional services:
- Telephone answering services
- Conference room usage
- Administrative services by our staff members
- Cloud technical services provided by our IT partners
- Web site design by our IT partners
How does YourOffice compare to other executive suites?
We are a high image business center with the best technology in our industry. We provide a Regus image but at a better price. After you perform a thorough evaluation you should find us to be the best value in the upper half of the executive suites marketplace.
We market into the coworking industry however our focus is to provide private office space in a very professional environment. Our typical customer is a remote sales rep for a larger company or a sole proprietor business owner or attorney in need of a private environment for phone calls or business meetings.
Where is YourOffice located?
We are located at the center downtown Denver at 17th Street and Welton in Dominion Towers. For more information or a map go to YourOffice Location.
What else is in the area?
Our executive suites are located close to:
- Denver Pavillions Mall
- Hotels (Grand Hyatt, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn)
- Restaurants (Appaloosa Grill, Hard Rock Café, Chipotle, Larkburger, Chili’s)
- Colorado Athletic Club
- 16th Street Mall and free mall shuttle busses
- Denver City and County Building (via shuttle bus)
- Colorado State Capital (via shuttle bus)
- Light Rail stations (1/2 block away)
- Bus service on Welton and 17th Streets
What building amenities are included?
- On site parking – Dominion Towers has a three level parking garage with parking costs of approximately $220 per month. Other parking is available across the street on California and across 17th street for approximately $175 per month.
- Athletic Facility – Dominion Towers has a small fitness facility which includes 6 pieces of aerobic equipment including as treadmills, stationary bicycles, etc. Shower facilities are included and no membership fee is required to use any of the equipment.
- Salvaggio’s Sandwich Shop – Enjoy the convenience of an on site restaurant on those busy days or bad weather days.
- Russell’s Convenience Store – It’s small but can service most of your short term needs.
- Roof Top Patio – Dominion Towers has an elegant roof top patio. It’s available to all of our customers and can also be reserved for the hosting of corporate events.
- 24 Hour Security – The building requires card key access after normal business hours and staffs the security desk 24 hours per day.
You should come for a site visit of our executive suites but if that is not possible take an executive suite virtual tour.
Our inventory of offices changes every month so it’s difficult to keep accurate pricing on the website. If you need a good image for your business or the best technology available you’ll like our pricing. If you would like to see pricing for our currently available offices please Contact YourOffice today.
Are you pet friendly?
We are not pet friendly. We have chosen to provide a very professional environment without the … benefits of having pets in the facility.
We permit trained service animals, trained to provide specific assistance related to the person’s disability.
We do not permit emotional support animals.
YourOffice has a policy of “no animals” however, as a public business, the ADA requires that we modify our “no pets” policy to allow the use of a service animal by a person with a disability. This does not mean we must abandon our “no pets” policy altogether but simply that we must make an exception to our general rule for service animals (but not emotional support animals).
What is the difference between a Service Animal and an Emotional Support Animal?
The Americans with Disabilities Act defines service animals as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal that is trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. The work or task an animal has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Animals whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.Jul 12, 2011 act.
Please provide your email address or telephone number and we’ll contact you very soon.